Since its inaugural season in 1989, the Atlantic Classical Orchestra’s mission has been to present classical music performances of the highest possible artistic level while encouraging and cultivating the appreciation of classical symphonic music by offering enriching, educational, and accessible musical experiences to Treasure Coast & Palm Beach County residents. Now, in its 29th season, the Atlantic Classical Orchestra continues to broaden its outreach as a primary cultural resource throughout the Treasure Coast & Palm Beach County area.
Educational Sponsorship & Initiatives
The Atlantic Classical Orchestra’s Education Outreach Program seeks to foster the appreciation, cultivation
- Young adult educational outreach performances in local area schools.
- Sponsorship of young adult lobby performances
- Music rehearsals led by Maestro David Amado
- Small ensemble and sectional coaching
- “Behind the Baton” Adult Life Long Learning
- Free Pre-concert lectures
- Coffee with the Maestro in conjunction with the Arts Council of Martin County
- Instrument Playground interactions in major cultural and community events.